Thursday, August 14, 2008
Swanson Cousin Reunion
This past weekend our family went to Hyrum for the Swanson Cousin Reunion. This event takes place every year in August. It is with my mom's side of the family. We have first, second, third, and fourth cousins that attend. I come from a very close family, and it's important for all of us to get together at least twice a year. My family met at the damn and did some jet skiing. Then headed up to my Uncle Junior's property. Wes, Russ, and Kimi came down the river which scared me to death. They took way to long to come down, and Russ came across a hissing snake. NO THANKS. I love showing my babies off to my cousins. Thank you family for supporting me at this event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Halle had such a fun time with all the activities they had planned. It was a great day and I'm glad we were able to come :)
PS you I love the slide show :) thats a super cute one.
I had to thank you again for watching Petey while we were out boating. I'm glad he behaved and that he just fell in love with Michelle. It's so funny because once he "chooses" someone, he won't leave them alone! :) You are the biggest sweetheart and I just love you! Thank you so much!!!
What a fun day we had!
Thank so much Tami! I touches my heart that you are so excited for us and also your sweet sweet sister. Your whole family is the best! I wish you could all see my belly too, but you will DEFINITELY see the baby! :) Love you!
Post a Comment