Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My precious baby Halle


Is she not so gorgeous! This is
Wes and Shannon's daughters newest
photo. Where has time gone?
I cannot even believe she is 3 1/2 and
now going to pre-school. I wish time
would just slow down so I could
enjoy my babies just a little longer.
She is one of the reasons I love
my life as being a grandma.

6 comments:

Halley said...

Holy cow!! This picture is GORGEOUS!!!!

Kandis said...

Super cute! She looks so grown up!

Bayles Family said...

She is precious and we are so lucky she's ours!!

Jenn Rushton said...

That was my favorite picture too! You have such a beautiful family:)

Anonymous said...

Well Duh!! she's gorgeous because she looks like her aunt Jodi !!

Unknown said...

She is so cute. Even the picture doesn't do her justice. We love her so much. Thanks for sharing