Sunday, October 12, 2008
Our Trials Make Us Strong
It's been quite a while since I have blogged, and to be honest I haven't really wanted to. Our family has been going through a heavy trial the past month, and I didn't really know what to say or blog about. But, tonight after thinking for quite a while in my room, alone, with my fireplace keeping me warm on this cold night..........Life goes on. Sometimes you don't want it to. You want to lay in bed and just sleep and sleep and somehow you think it will make things better. This weekend I have spent so much time with my grandbabies, and they bring me my greatest joy right now. They make me want to smile, they make me get on the ground and play games, they make my heart beat, and they give me so much love. I have felt the love of my Heavenly Father, and I know he can feel our pain and he wants to take it away for us, but he can't. He can pick us up and carry us through life's trials. I love my children so much. I also have learned this past month that I will always be their mother. They may marry and move away, but I will always be their mom, and they will always need me. My heart and my home will always be open to them. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be a wife, mom, a mother-in-law and a grandma. For in all those roles, I find life, love, and happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am so sorry for everything sad you are feeling right now. It is hard to see such an amazing family go through such hard times. I just wanted you to know you are in my prayers. :)
What a beautiful post in such heart wrenching times. Hope you know I love you to pieces and pray that the pain will cease and hearts will heal. All my love.
Even though at as a parent I haven't experianced "this"...I know your pain. I am so grateful that you are the type of people that you are. I've told my Mom hundreds of times how lucky Lexi is to have two amazing sets of Grandparents because I know regardless of where she is....she will always be loved. We love your family...more then words can say!
Tami, My heart goes out to you. I can feel so much pain in your blog - and even though I have no idea what has caused the pain, please know that you are in my prayers and that I love you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Colorado really isn't that far away if you need anything! Love, Suzi
We are so lucky to have you, and we appriciate everything you do for the family. I know you would do anything for your boys. I am praying for the family and hope things will get better with time. We love you to death.
WOW Tam, Im tearing up. You are only as strong as your trials. We hate them sometimes, but they build us up, somehow! I know life is sooo hard, but just keep the faith! Your family loves you so much, and they are lucky to have you! Your right, sleeping the day away does not help. hehe Love, Angie Wendel
Post a Comment