Saturday, October 25, 2008

OuR PuMpkiN pAtCh AdVeNtuRE










So Grandpa (Wes) decided he wanted to start a new tradition. Take the grandkids (parents optional), to a pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin and then come home and carve them. So last night our new tradition started.



So yesterday evening the most important people showed up. Here they are waiting for us to start our Adventure. Lexi, Beckham, and Halle

































Thanks for the suggestions Grandpa. We had a blast!

7 comments:

Kandis Broadhead said...

So fun! We like to do this too with our family. I am glad that you did this. Thanks for being so great to Lexi...we love you guys!

Bayles Family said...

That was a fun night :) Thanks so much for teaching me to carve my first pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

How fun is that? and I had a blast playing hide-n-seek with the girls that night.

Unknown said...

That looks so fun. Thanks for teaching Shannon. She had a deprived childhood ha ha. Thats what I told her.

Halley said...

Such cute pics for a fun new tradition!!! :)

Kimi said...

It was a fun night! You have cute little grandkids (and kids and in-laws too!)

Halley said...

Thanks Tami!! I can already feel the little sweetie moving around in there ever so lightly. It's simply incredible and I am dying to know who this person is! :) We are staying in MN for Christmas this year since we are moving home for good in May. It will be sad, but relaxing. We can't wait to come home! Especially with a brand new baby to show off!

Hope things are O.K.? I think about you a lot. Miss you.