
April 29th, 1987 was one of the happiest days of my life. I finally got a girl! From the moment Michelle was born she had a bow in her hair, cause I wanted everyone to know she was a girl. I made sure she had the frilliest of dresses and her hair was always curled. She has been the joy of my life. Growing up she was quiet and always behaved. (she's changed just a little haha). Michelle is my best friend. We share everything. She is always the first one I call when I need someone to talk to. We have a great relationship, but she is a daddy's girl. I'm not quite sure what Wes will do when she leaves home. She travels with him all across the Western United States going to car shows with him. They have such a great time together. Wes is always bragging because she recently helped her Uncle Len with his cobra engine, and she is the one who acutually dropped it in place. There is nothing quite as special as having a daughter who looks like you. It's been a privilege to be her mom.
3 comments:
Having a daughter is so fun. Michelle has always been so beautiful.
I am glad you are so close, there is nothing better!
Isn't it funny that you still have that couch in the same place :) lol
I hope Halle & I will be that close when she's older.
Post a Comment