Here are my babies! There is absolutely nothing better in this whole world than being a grandma. People always told me how wonderful it was to be a grandma, but I had no idea it would ever be this great. From the time they walk through my door nothing else matters. There is nothing more important than my time with them. Halle was our first, she is so beautiful. I have probably watched Bambi with her 100 times. The time we lay in bed and I hold her while we laugh and giggle at Flower and Thumber are priceless memories. Lexi was next. She is a beauty queen literally. She has been in several pagents and usually wins first place. We are all heading to California the end of August for one of her pagents. Beckham is our first grandson. He scared the holy crap out of this grandma when he was born. He had some breathing problems and was in the hospital for 10 days. I don't think I have ever prayed that hard in my life. Right now he has the sweetest smile, and I just love him. We will also be blessed with a new baby the first of January. I will let you know if its a he or she just as soon as we find out. As I watch my boys with their children I am so proud of them. Wes, Russ, and Kurt are the best dads. They love their babies so much, and finally they now know how much I have always loved them, cause they show that love with their children.Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Here are my babies! There is absolutely nothing better in this whole world than being a grandma. People always told me how wonderful it was to be a grandma, but I had no idea it would ever be this great. From the time they walk through my door nothing else matters. There is nothing more important than my time with them. Halle was our first, she is so beautiful. I have probably watched Bambi with her 100 times. The time we lay in bed and I hold her while we laugh and giggle at Flower and Thumber are priceless memories. Lexi was next. She is a beauty queen literally. She has been in several pagents and usually wins first place. We are all heading to California the end of August for one of her pagents. Beckham is our first grandson. He scared the holy crap out of this grandma when he was born. He had some breathing problems and was in the hospital for 10 days. I don't think I have ever prayed that hard in my life. Right now he has the sweetest smile, and I just love him. We will also be blessed with a new baby the first of January. I will let you know if its a he or she just as soon as we find out. As I watch my boys with their children I am so proud of them. Wes, Russ, and Kurt are the best dads. They love their babies so much, and finally they now know how much I have always loved them, cause they show that love with their children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your blog looks awesome! I love that picture, it is one of my favorites! You do have such cute grandkids!
I love it!!! I'm so glad you got the picture bigger to see all of our beautiful faces! ha ha! It's so fun to watch the boys with all the kids! Wes loves being a daddy and he's so excited for this next one to be here. He's the best Husband and Daddy we could ever ask for.
Well look at you miss Blog-Savy Grandma! You do have a beautiful family and I am ever so blessed to have you for my sister! Love, ya
Tami you are such a sweetie and I HAD to thank you for that lovely comment! :) The reason you see me smile so much is because YOU make me smile! :) P.S.- Your blog is simply darling! Super cute family!
Hey Your blog looks great! I love your background! I am just starting this whole blog thing too! Its so much fun!!!
Post a Comment