This weekend was huge for me, I turned 50 years old. Holy Cow! I'm an old person now. My kids asked if I can get a discount on food. I have had the best weekend. Friday all of us met for dinner at Gecko's. I was there with all the people who mean the most to me in my life. My husband, children, and grandchildren. Then I thought we were just going over to Wes and Shannon's for cake and ice cream. Wes wanted to stop and wash the truck (stalling for time). After arriving at their home, I went through the front door and into their living room, and then SURPRISE. My mom, brother and sister with their families were there, and all of our friends. I was so surprised. My cute daughter-in-laws had planned the whole thing. It was so much fun to visit with new and old friends. I just can't believe they pulled that off without me knowing, that was a miracle. Thank you Shannon, Shyleen, and Kimi for all your hard work, everything was so perfect. Then on Saturday (my real birthday) we all headed up to Pineview for a day of boating.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
This weekend was huge for me, I turned 50 years old. Holy Cow! I'm an old person now. My kids asked if I can get a discount on food. I have had the best weekend. Friday all of us met for dinner at Gecko's. I was there with all the people who mean the most to me in my life. My husband, children, and grandchildren. Then I thought we were just going over to Wes and Shannon's for cake and ice cream. Wes wanted to stop and wash the truck (stalling for time). After arriving at their home, I went through the front door and into their living room, and then SURPRISE. My mom, brother and sister with their families were there, and all of our friends. I was so surprised. My cute daughter-in-laws had planned the whole thing. It was so much fun to visit with new and old friends. I just can't believe they pulled that off without me knowing, that was a miracle. Thank you Shannon, Shyleen, and Kimi for all your hard work, everything was so perfect. Then on Saturday (my real birthday) we all headed up to Pineview for a day of boating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tami! Are you sure you didn't turn 30? 50 does NOT sound right. :) You look incredible!
I'm so glad you were surprised :) It was hard keeping it a secret from you. I thought it turned out perfect.
50!!! This is a tough year! My b-day was in February and it depressed me! I'm sure I'll never live to be 100 so I've actually lived longer now that I have yet to live! Sad, sad, sad! Oh well- Happy Birthday to you!!!
Post a Comment